Fleur Primary School’s vision will be achieved through:
- Appointing a team of highly skilled, qualified professionals
- Ensuring excellence in teaching and learning
- Promoting an attitude of tolerance, respect and trust amongst staff and learners
- Developing a strong, moral code and social responsibility amongst staff and learners.
- Equipping learners to thrive in a technological world.
We at Fleur Primary School, strive to:
- nurture and
- develop the full potential of learners
through the delivery of a holistic education, to enable learners to become responsible citizens of South Africa.
Strive to Succeed
It is important for our school to instill moral values and norms namely:
Our Firm Conviction
At Fleur Primary we develop the child to his/her full potential as a person. The foundation of education is moral values and standards and we teach learners that with rights comes responsibility. At Fleur Primary, the learners are guided through quality education and an organised environment to be acceptable individuals in the community. Through education, we strive to prepare the learner mentally and to develop his/her skills in a balanced manner, to face the demands of our time. Our school has qualified educators and adequate facilities at its disposal to lead learners in their development to full potential. In this quest, our parent community is an integral part of the education team.